Health Guidelines for Coming to Church
These are our health guidelines for Religious Education attendance. They are also good guidelines for people of all ages to minimize the transmission of communicable illnesses at church.
We ask that if your child has any of the following conditions that they NOT attend Religious Education classes or the Nursery:
- Fever over 100º orally
- Runny nose (thick yellow or green discharge)
- Any flu-like symptoms
- Sore throat (if strep throat, must be under treatment for 24 hours or more)
- “Pink Eye” (must be receiving treatment for 24 hours or more)
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Head lice (must be “nit free”)
- Earache (until under treatment or identified as not contagious)
- Cough (must be receiving treatment or improving)
- Draining sore or impetigo
- Rash (must be receiving treatment or identified as not contagious)
Thank you for helping to protect the health of our church community!